A hail-damaged roof can create significant collateral problems to your home if left overlooked, disregarded or ignored. That is why it is so important to take action and call professional roofing experts when your roof has been damaged by hail. At first glance, a roof may not appear damaged after a hail storm. By inspecting the roofing material closely, however, tell-tale signs of a hail-damaged roof can emerge. If you are suspicious that your roof may be damaged by hail, have a professional roofing company that specializes in repairing and replacing hail-damaged roofs inspect it.
- Shingle loss. Heavy rains may loosen up shingles, and powerful winds may move them and even peel them away, flying them completely off the roof and onto the ground. This jeopardizes the integrity of the roof, exposing some of the roof’s underlying layers.
- Shingle marks. Ice-hard, heavy hail can be driven with extreme force into the softer shingle material. Denting shingles and force-ably removing the minerals from the surface, weakening the ability for the shingles to defend against severe or even day-to-day weather events.
- Other shingle damage. Storms may bend, lift and curl shingles creating openings into the substrate and allowing water to enter below the waterproof material.
- Cracked tiles. The impact of large hailstones can often crack, chip or shatter tiles.
- Dented metal. The power of falling hail can easily dent metal components of roofing systems, including panels.
Insurance Restoration and Insurance Claims for Hail-Damaged Roofs
As an expert roofing contractor and specialist in insurance restoration and insurance claims, let us help you with the process by dealing with the insurance company to assist you in receiving your settlement to have your roof
restored back to great shape. Established in 2015, serves the Greater Houston Metropolitan Area and San Antonio, Corpus Christi and Rockport, Texas. OnPoint Roofing, Houston, is an Accredited Business with Better Business Bureau with an A rating. We can help you with insurance restoration and processing of your insurance claim, too
Contact the Experts in Roof Repair for Hail Damage
Act fast when you suspect your roof was damaged by a hail storm. It is best to mitigate further damage and have your roof restored as soon as possible. Call the experts in roof repair for hail damage—OnPoint Roofing, Houston.