Flat Roof Applications
Flat Roof Applications
Residences with flat roofs offer homeowners a wide range of great options for roofing systems. OnPoint Roofing, Houston, Texas, can help you select among a number of roofing products designed for flat roofs, including:
- Built-up roof or BUR, which includes a layer of water-proof adhesive topped by a layer of gravel.
- Modified bitumen roofing, consisting of a single-play material that is rolled onto the surface of the roof then blowtorched. Other materials have a sticky side requiring no heating device to be used.
- PVC roofing rolls with seams that are taped or glued together.
- Single-ply EPDM roofing, which is much like PVC roofing, but with a rubber substance instead of plastic and with seams that require adhesive.
- Sprayed-on roof coatings are typically made of silicone and are seamless.
Let us help you consider what is the best flat roofing system for your home, depending on the appearance you would like to achieve and your budge considerations. There are a number of good, modern flat-roof solutions that are waterproof, weather resistant, flexible in application and affordable. Our talented team of flat roof application experts can help you understand your best options and select a method for your home’s roof.
Installation of Flat Roof Applications
OnPoint Roofing, which has helped area residents with the installation, maintenance and repair of flat roofs since 2015, serves the Greater Houston Metropolitan Area and San Antonio, Corpus Christi and Rockport, Texas. OnPoint Roofing, Houston, is an Accredited Business with Better Business Bureau with an A rating.
Repair of Flat Roof Applications
Repairing flat roof applications is easy when you call the roofing pros at OnPoint Roofing of Houston. We make roof repairs quick and convenient. We have the tools, materials and experienced roofing technicians to repair and restored your flat roof to just like new.
Maintenance of Flat Roof Applications
A flat roof application does require periodic maintenance to keep it clean and free of debris and to check for standing water and potential leaking, especially with the applications that have potentially vulnerable seams.
Contact the Flat Roof Experts at OnPoint Roofing, Houston
Discover the numerous applications available today for homes and buildings with flat roofs. We provide excellent service for installing, repairing and maintaining flat roof applications. Call OnPoint Roofing, Houston, now to set up a free, no-obligation consultation and quote for a professional application on your flat roof.